An engaged workforce is a major competitive advantage for any business. It is clear that engaged workers work harder, produce more, generate greater profits, have more satisfied customers, have fewer attendance issues, and are better in almost every regard. Yet about two-thirds of employees are NOT engaged. That is a problem and an opportunity.
Simply put, employee engagement is the extent to which employees feel passionate about their jobs, are committed to the organization, and put discretionary effort into their work. Who wouldn’t benefit from a highly engaged workforce! The good news is that we can create work environments that foster and enhance employee engagement and the result is improved business outcomes at every level.
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND
Workforce engagement strategy is critical in business that impacts virtually every level of business success. Quite simply, companies with engaged workforces tend to succeed and thrive whereas those whose workforces are not engaged tend to languish.
- What is engagement and why it matters
- The outcomes of an engaged workforce
- The difference between satisfaction, happiness, and engagement
- Understand benefits for the business and the individual
- Foundational factors necessary for engagement to be possible
- Factors that disengage employees and addressing “burnout”
- Creating a workforce engagement strategy
- The power of coaching and its link to engagement
- Why compensation isn’t the answer
- The link to vision, mission, and values
- How management is a major barrier to engagement
- Leadership competencies that influence engagement and mistakes to avoid
- Re-igniting enthusiasm
- Employee rewards and recognition program examples
This webinar will reveal the factors that enhance employee engagement and organizational performance and give tangible ideas for improving your work environment. It also discusses how boosting morale can help reduce turnover and increase performance.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
- Senior leadership
- Leaders responsible for work culture
- HR Directors and generalists
- Managers, supervisors, and team leaders
- Board members
To Register (or) for more details please click on this below link:
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free: +1-888-300-8494
Years of Experience: 35+ years
Areas of Expertise: Leadership and Organizational Development
Bob Verchota is owner and senior consultant for RP Verchota & Associates, a consulting firm providing services to clients who seek to align their business and employees, creating successful outcomes and excellent work environments. After 30+ years in Human Resources senior leadership roles and teaching both undergraduate and graduate courses in Leadership and Organizational Development, Bob transitioned to using his experience and skills in consulting.
Mr. Verchota provides solutions to companies for a wide variety of HR issues including training and development, compensation, compliance, policy development, performance management, employee relations and managing change from mergers and acquisitions to project specific disruptions of the status quo.
Bob has an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, graduate degree in Healthcare Administration, and doctoral work (ABD) in Organizational Development. He is a lifetime Senior Professional in Human Resources.
|01:00 PM — 02:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||1|
|No. of Participants:||50|
Training Doyens – the name speaks for itself! We are one among very few training companies that have vast industry knowledge and experience. TD is a full-fledged team of dedicated experts, working efficiently towards delivering exceptional webinars and seminars. We constantly innovate and improve our ways to increase customer satisfaction. We cater the training needs of various industries that include, but not limited to,
- Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- Banking & Financial Services
- Cross Industry Functions