- To build awareness about managing business in the international context, including multicultural diversity and trade operations.
- To make you understand the policies and practices applicable to Indian businesses in global trade.
- To impart thorough knowledge in logistics and supply chain management, strategic management, trade policies, export and import finance etc.
- To familiarize with concepts of e-commerce, IT, economics, supply chain etc.
- To show examples of how the concepts apply in the real world.
MBA in International Business would lead you to opportunities like business organizations going global, and companies handling international projects looking for qualified people with international business management skills.
As an MBA in International Business Management, you could become a Business Analyst, a Client Relations Executive, or a Sales Head International. This career may warrant frequent global traveling.
- Principles of Management
- International Accounting
- International Economics
- International Business Environment
- Organisational Behaviour
- Foreign Policy of India
- Communication for Global Managers
- Information Technology & E-Commerce
- International Human Resource Management
- International Marketing Management
- International Financial Management
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- Global Strategic Management
- International Trade Policies & Documentation
- International Marketing Research & Consumer Behaviour
- Export & Import Finance
Annamalai University founded in 1929, is one of the oldest Indian universities. The University’s Distance Education arm was established in 1979. With a campus in southern India spread over a thousand acres, the university opened their campus in Canada in 2005.
Accredited by the NAAC, the university is ranked world’s No. 1 in terms of “Number of Programs offered in Distance Education Mode”. It is among the top 3 Universities in India with more than 4.5 lakh students. It is ranked 3 among 100s of other universities in India for their Resources & Reach. With 49 departments of study and more than 3200 learned teaching staff, the university is growing from strength to strength, foraying into modern methods of education. The programs offered by DDE, Annamalai University are approved by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, UGC and the Distance Education council.