- To familiarize with key management areas in business.
- To impart thorough basic and advanced knowledge in e-commerce areas like apps, security, web designing, project management etc.
- To familiarize with important concepts of IT like database management, ERP and MIS.
- To show examples of how the concepts apply in the real world.
An MBA in E-Business provides a variety of career options in the IT and ITES sectors, either as part of a large manufacturing organization, or as a service provider to such businesses.
MBA in E-business could land you in positions such as Business Analyst, Technical Analyst, Continuity Manager, Project Manager, Client Coordinator, Client Relations Manager, Global Marketing Manager, and such.
- Management Concepts
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial & Management Accounting
- Database Management System
- Management Information System
- Software Project Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- E-Commerce – Application & Securities
- Internet & Java Programming
- Advanced Web Development & Design Tools
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Global Marketing
- Structured System Analysis & Design
Annamalai University founded in 1929, is one of the oldest Indian universities. The University’s Distance Education arm was established in 1979. With a campus in southern India spread over a thousand acres, the university opened their campus in Canada in 2005.
Accredited by the NAAC, the university is ranked world’s No. 1 in terms of “Number of Programs offered in Distance Education Mode”. It is among the top 3 Universities in India with more than 4.5 lakh students. It is ranked 3 among 100s of other universities in India for their Resources & Reach. With 49 departments of study and more than 3200 learned teaching staff, the university is growing from strength to strength, foraying into modern methods of education. The programs offered by DDE, Annamalai University are approved by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, UGC and the Distance Education council.