- To build basic awareness about business management.
- To impart knowledge in HR functions like hiring,training, payroll, appraisals, labour laws, industrial relations etc.
- To familiarize with modern practices for organization development, change management and e-business.
- To show examples of how the concepts apply in the real world.
As an HR Management professional your job would involve a variety of functions to begin with, like payroll, employee engagement, staffing, hiring, training, performance appraisals, policies & strategies, performance reviews, organization development &culture building.
HR management career grows typically from being an HR Executive or Trainee, to HR Officer / Assistant HR Manager, HR Manager, and then to General Manager HR, Vice President HR, and Director HR.
- Managerial Communication
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Principles of Management
- Production and Materials Management
- Business Mathematics and Statistics
- Financial Management
- Organisational Development & Management of Change
- Training and Development
- Labour Welfare
- Industrial Relations
- Wages and Salary Administration
- Strategic Management
- Business Research Methods
Annamalai University founded in 1929, is one of the oldest Indian universities. The University’s Distance Education arm was established in 1979. With a campus in southern India spread over a thousand acres, the university opened their campus in Canada in 2005.
Accredited by the NAAC, the university is ranked world’s No. 1 in terms of “Number of Programs offered in Distance Education Mode”. It is among the top 3 Universities in India with more than 4.5 lakh students. It is ranked 3 among 100s of other universities in India for their Resources & Reach. With 49 departments of study and more than 3200 learned teaching staff, the university is growing from strength to strength, foraying into modern methods of education. The programs offered by DDE, Annamalai University are approved by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India, UGC and the Distance Education council.