This course is designed to give users an understanding of Oracle SQL and Oracle PL/SQL languages using Oracle’s SQL*Plus and iSQL*Plus tools. The course covers SQL commands for DML, DDL, Query, and Transaction Control operations. Students are also introduced to procedural programming using PL/SQL. The course topics are applicable to all versions of Oracle through Oracle 10g.
What are the pre-requisites for this Course?
Application designers and developers, database administrators and operators and end users should attend this course.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the difference between SQL, PL/SQL and SQL*PLUS.
- Write basic SQL queries to retrieve desired data.
- Use DML statements (insert, update, and delete).
- Use DDL statements (create, alter, and drop).
- Use transaction control statements to commit, rollback, and create savepoints.
- Write advanced queries.
- Write scripts to do queries and display SQL*PLUS reports.
- Control access to your database objects.
- Write a PL/SQL block using all elements of block structure.
- Write PL/SQL statements using lexical units, declared variables, and assignment statements.
- Use control structures to loop, branch, and jump.
- Use PL/SQL named exceptions and user-defined exceptions.
- Use explicit cursors.
Online trainings expert is one of the leading online training providing company from India. online training expert offers the best online trainings and corporate trainings throughout USA, UAE, UK, Canada, Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, India , Malaysia and Many Other Countries through online.
Online training is our main vision to our company and our 100% efforts are put in to providing online trainings that beats our competition and offer you Quality training.
Online trainings expert have group of faculties have real time experience and our experienced faculties dealing with online trainings and corporate trainings. Our Online training faculties are providing IT related courses on various technologies to all Working/Non Managing Candidates.