- Ritual Ganga ‘Snan’ (Holy Dip)
- Vedic Hawan Ceremony (Fire Ritual)
- Anatomical and Physiological perspective on female issues
- Restorative Yoga Sessions
- Therapeutic Ayurvedic massages
- Breathing Awareness for health & happiness
- Empowering Mantras by the Ganga & Aarti Ceremony
- Outdoor explorations
- Q&A sessions
- All inclusive Program Fee: USD 375
- Fee includes one time pick-up & drop-off, shared room accommodation, vegetarian food during your stay, yoga logistics, and other activities.
- 7 Days
|Daily||07:00 AM — 07:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||7|
|No. of Participants:||20|
Ekattva Yogshala provides a Yoga Alliance accredited 200-hour yoga teacher training program to people who are passionate about yoga and want to teach others.
The institute is run by teachers who are thoroughly trained at registered yoga schools and have University Education in Yogic sciences.
The yoga teacher training center is run by Manohar Ji who has learned the ancient science of yoga from a very early age with renowned teachers at the revered Parmartha Nikatan Ashram in Rishikesh.