This comprehensive course program provides students with advanced skills and technical knowledge in construction management. Individuals pursuing the course also develop the leadership skills needed to manage and direct complex construction projects. This innovative program aims to develop the broad competencies needed by today’s well-rounded Construction Managers/Engineers by offering variety of courses related to Estimation & Costing, Quality Management, Project Management, and Building Information Modelling (BIM).
Upon completing the course students will be able to:
- Define and describe construction processes and various engineering roles involved;
- Describe, interpret, and differentiate between project delivery systems in construction projects;
- Select and justify contract types for each project delivery system;
- Explain and develop work breakdown structures;
- Identify and develop work packages and activities;
- Describe, explain, and compare various scheduling techniques;
- Develop construction plans and schedules;
- Calculate and synthesize construction estimates;
- Describe the materials management process;
- Identify construction safety hazards and corresponding solutions;
- Categorize construction operations, equipment, and materials; and
- Develop, integrate, and apply construction operations and processes models.
- Identify the different Design stages in a Project
- Develop Reporting procedures such as Monthly Report, Quality Records, QA/QC Reports, MIS, Inspection reports
- Write & Explain Minutes of Meetings, progress charts and presentations.
- Understand BIM Basics & the Benefits
- Describe how BIM can be used as a communication and collaboration tool, and its contributions to Scheduling, Estimating, and Facility Management.
- Explain the process of implementing BIM and how BIM-based designs for Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, fit into the overall Construction Document fabric
The training of professionals as part of Construction Management program focuses on following areas: project management, construction management, contracts management, construction quality, safety and equipment management, supply chain management of construction projects, modern construction materials and technologies, computer applications in construction (MS Project, PRIMAVERA P6), and building information modelling (BIM) for construction industry.
Core Topics in Construction Management Course:
- INTRODUCTION TO CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT
- QUANTITY SURVEYING, ESTIMATING AND BIDDING PROCEDURES
- CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS & CONSTRUCTION LAW
- CONSTRUCTION SCHEDULING
- CONSTRUCTION COST PLANNING & CONTROL
- PROJECT MONITORING FOR QUALITY CONTROL AND SAFETY
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION TECHNIQUES IN CONSTRUCTION
- PROCUREMENT MANAGEMENT
- INNOVATION IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- TEAM WORKING, MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS
- BUILDING INFORMATION MODELLING
COMPUTER APPLICATIONS INCLUDED IN COURSE:
- PRIMAVERA P6 R18.8
- MICROSOFT PROJECT 2016
- BIM SOFTWARE
- MS OFFICE
Our Programme can prepare you for the following careers:
- Construction Manager
- Project Manager
- Planning Manager
- Project Control/Cost Control Manager
- Tendering/Contracts Engineer
- QA/QC Civil Engineer
- Planning & Scheduling Engineer
- BIM Engineer/BIM Modeller
- Quantity Surveyor
- Billing Engineer
B.E(Civil), MS(Construction Management, UK)
12 Years experience in Project Management
|Weekdays||10:00 AM — 12:00 PM|
|No. of Days:||180|
Message by Director
This academy is founded to meet practical and professional aspect of Civil engineering professionals.
Here we are committed not only to explain the workability of the Courses but also the practical approach to the same.
We have made all efforts to convey actual professional way to use the software. We strive to upgrade the Civil engineers in practical & professional way.
The courses like ” Structural Designing”, “Quantity Surveying & Cost Controlling” and “Certificate course in Project Management” are framed in such a way as empower young fresh Civil engineer to face the industry strongly.
This website will help to make your decision-making in selection of course, easy and trouble free. The website briefs you on the important aspects of the course you need to know. It will also be a reference, you can use for submission of application. I am sure you will enjoy your course and avail the support services we have arranged for you upon seeking admission. ...