Course Objectives: Upon completion of this course the nurses will learn
- the principles & indications of IV therapy ,
- types of IV fluids, ,
- goals and factors affecting iv administration,
- iv calculations
- transfusion therapy
- standard precautions to be observed during administering IV therapy.
- Will have hands on practice in inserting peripheral IV lines.
Current Medical Training does not equip students in practical and life saving skills. There is a serious lacuna in hands-on training and one to one interaction with faculty.
TACT Academy aims to fill this gap and offer:
- Focussed courses on standard scenarios on an ongoing basis
- Customised courses for institutions and groups of individual
We offer simulation based training of actual scenarios so that you are well equipped to manage your patients during the crucial seconds that can make the difference between life and death.
Also we have a Charitable Trust called SAGA (Save A life Give A life) through which we are offering free First Aid & CPR courses and an awareness talk on organ donation to the general public, school staff & children including Government schools, Police Boys' Club etc. We are ready to offer these courses for any ladies & gents' clubs in their venue.
TACT Academy for Clinical Training
Door No.29, Plot No.1997, J Block, 13th Main Road, Anna Nagar
+91 44 42026644