Good Communication Skills have always been considered an essential component of professional success. Career of many people have stalled, faltered or even fallen apart due to poor communication skills. A person may face many problems in personal and social life too due to poor communication. There are many factors that influences a person’s communication skills, such as:
- School & Social Environment
- Upbringing in Family
The best thing about Communication Skills is that it can be learned through experience and practice.
The “Communication Skills Program” designed by SimplifyCareer is for the people who want to hone their communication skills and improve their performance at work and in personal life.
- Understand why good communication skills are important
- Learn different models and methods of communication
- Define verbal and non verbal communication
- Differentiate between
- Module 1: LISTENING – A person should be an active listener, listening with comprehension and understanding.
- Module 2: SPEAKING – Speak clearly with efficiency and success in delivering the message. Assess general non-verbal behaviours and respond effectively.
- Module 3: WRITING – A person should be able to draft and write in a language that is professional and easy to understand.
- Module 4: INTERPRETING – An effective reply or response cannot be formed if interpretation of information is wrong or incomplete. Students will learn to interpret written / verbal / non verbal information and respond suitably.
SimplifyCareer is a leading Soft Skills Training Institute. We train students, job seekers, employees and teachers to be more
- effective and
We believe that the academic excellence is not the only parameter that a recruiter is looking for in a candidate. An employee has to regularly work in team and interact with many people (both from the company and outside company) to get the job done. During growth, there are stages in employment where a person has to take up the responsibility of leading a team. Under these circumstances, a person’s attitude, personality and other soft skills plays a very important role in her/his success.
SimplifyCareer is an initiative of HUP Consultants, a MNC working in the field of Corporate Consulting.