A short term Pharma Industry oriented course is being organized for Pharmacy Graduates & Post graduates. The course will be for NINE weeks duration followed by Intensive, in depth practical training in Pharma Industry, with an objective of creating professional awareness in the fresh graduates & Postgraduates so as to bridge the gap between academic and industrial environments. Eminent personalities from Pharma Industry, Drug Research Laboratories and Drugs Control Administration will deliver Interactive Lectures on subjects related to Drug Industry, R&D and Regulatory Affairs.
The focus of the lectures will be mainly on the following topics:
- USFDA Regulations,
- International Laws,
- DMF and ANDA Submissions,
- I.P.R., Patents,
- BA&BE Studies,
- Pre-clinical & Clinical Studies,
- Industrial Safety,
- Pollution & Environmental Aspects,
- Unit Operations & Common reactions in API Manufacture,
- Validation & Stability Studies,
- Particle size analysis,
- Bulk Density, Impurities,
- Design & Layout of Pharma Industry,
- Process Chemistry of Bulk drug Industry,
- Air Handling & water Systems,
- Internal Audits,
- ICH Guidelines,
- GLP and all matters relating to “Drug Discovery to commercialization” including Indian and International Regulatory Procedures for Drug Approvals.
In addition, 40 lectures on Communication skills & another 20 lectures will be delivered on topics related to
Modern Analytical Techniques.
- Minimum Eligibility Criteria For Application To The Course Would Be Either Of The Following:
- Applicants are recommended to have one of the following life Science degrees: Bachelor's, Master’s, or B. Pharm, M.Pharm & Pharma D.
To Maintain High Academic Standard, The Institute Gives Due Importance To The Quality Of Students Enrolled. To Ensure This, The Selection Of Individual Student Will Undergo The Following Procedure:
- Personal Interview
- Screening And Selection Of Students
Certificate will be provided for this Course on successful completion of Assignments & Projects. Certificate would be awarded at the end of the program by Gratisol Labs.
Gratisol Labs is a leading resource consulting services organization for the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device industries. We offer contract and permanent job opportunities within the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device industries to both experienced professionals and entry level candidates.
The services offered fall into the broad categories of Recruitment Solutions, Temporary Staffing, Outsourcing, Consulting, Application Training in Clinical Data Management (Oracle Clinical, Oracle Inform/Central Designer), Pharmacovigilance (Oracle Argus Safety Database, Oracle AERS), CDISC SDTM & SAS to aspirants of Clinical Research Industry. We successfully help some of the top Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Device organizations from around the world to recruit high caliber experienced & trained professionals