Certification in Personality Development & Business Communication
1) INTRODUCTION TO PERSONALTY & ITS DEVELOPMENT METHODOLOGY
- Definition & Basics of Personality
- Analyzing Strength & Weakness ( SW )
- Corporate theories on Personality Development / Different Personality
2) COMMUNICATION SKILL
- Verbal Communication
- Communication barriers
- Overcoming communication barrier
- Non-Verbal Communication
- Body language
- Introducing Yourself
- How to Introduce People
- How to Shake Hands
3) DRESS SENSE & HABITS (PERSONAL GROOMING)
- FOR MEN
- FOR WOMEN
- Formal Attire
4) TRAITS OF BUILDING POSITIVE PERSONALITY
- Accept Responsibility
- Show consideration
- Never Criticize, Complain and Condemn
- Smile and Be Kind
- Put Positive interpretation on other people’s behaviour
- Be a Good Listener
- Be Enthusiastic
- Give honest and Sincere Appreciation
- Don’t Gossip
- Turn your promises into commitment
- Be grateful but do not expect gratitude
- Avoid bearing grudges
- Practice honesty, Integrity and Sincerity
- Be understanding and Caring
- Practice courtesy on daily basis
- Develop a sense of humor
- Don’t be sarcastic and put others down.
- Show Empathy
5) INTERVIEW SKILL DEVELOPMENT
- Overall Grooming for Job Interview.
- Self Introduction at the time of Job interview.
- Body Language at Interview Cabin
- Eye Contact
- Face Expressions
- Question & Answer
6) BOOST OF SELF CONFIDENCE
- Taking control of your self-confidence
- Kill negative thoughts
- Set a small goal and achieve it
- Change a bad habit.
- Empower yourself with knowledge
- Believing in Yourself
- Self Confidence Cycle
- Technique for Building Self confidence
- Do what you believe to be right
- Accept yourself as you are
1) BUSINESS COMMUNICATION
- Business Etiquettes
- Social Etiquettes
- Office Etiquettes
- Telephone Etiquettes
- Email & Chat Etiquettes
- The nature of negotiation
- Need of negotiation
- Factors affecting negotiation
- Key Techniques of Negotiation
- Scientific tactics of influencing people verbally and non-verbally
- Applying CARE principal – Communicate, Action, Respect & Empathy.
- Managing Aggressive OR Difficult people.
3) INTERPERSONAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Learn to Listen
- Choose Your Words
- Understand Why Communication Fails
- Be Positive
- Understand Stress
- Learn to be Assertive
- Reflect and Improve
4) PRESENTATION SKILLS
- Putting Your Best Self Forward
- Differentiating bet Effective & Ineffective presentations
- Detailing Ingredients of a powerful presentation
- Video-graphed presentations and analysis
- Using Presentation Design Template
- Making Persuasive Presentations
- Handling Memory Lapses
- Personalized Improvement Action Plan
5) TIME MANAGEMENT
- Managing Self & Managing Task
- Understand self better and how one contributes to or detracts from the ability to manage time
- Develop the ability to set Coherent , Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Relevant and Time-Bound
- Short Term and Long Term Goals
- Identify Time Wasters and develop Personal Strategies to tackle them
- Plan how to manage time efficiently and effectively
1) MANAGING EFFECTIVELY
- Motivating , Inspiring , Collaborating & Leading People
- Continuously evolve people through the ability to deliver performance of individuals and teams at noticeably higher levels.
- Help people find solutions for themselves by thorough self-involvement as a manager, exploring options together.
- Harness individual capabilities towards overall organizational success, by putting the business objectives in synch with personal interests.
- Developing People through the use of Situational Management in order to optimize the success of the result and create an open and safe environment for personal and professional growth of the people.
2) MANAGING FOR SUCCESS @ WORK
- Communicating Success
- Vision: To develop a guiding vision to guide the course of life.
- Direction : Develop personal stratagem that go into charting life’s course-Investigate the Past & Invent the Future
- Personal Impact : Transacting WIN-WIN solutions
- Professional Skill (Time, Task & People Management)
- High Precision Speed
- Flexibility & Adaptability
- Reliability & Transparency
- Team Temperament
- Investing In Team Relationships : Competitive Collaboration.
- Building Team Effectiveness: Evolving people to deliver performance of individuals and teams at noticeably higher levels.
- Leading People to Personal & Professional Effectiveness.
- Develop Perspective / A Guiding vision and the Need to Plan Develop A Structure and Attitude For Success.
- Differentiate between Strategy and Tactics : Managing Seamlessly Learn Lessons in Excellence and Modern Management.
- Understand and Manage one’s own Conflict Management styles and how to balance Assertiveness with Working Relationships.
- Understand how to develop Ambassadorial Interpersonal Communication Transactions. Demonstrate Situational Leadership Flexibility whilst developing people through the use of Situational Management.
3) MAKING & MANAGING MIRACLE TEAMS
- Together Everyone Achieves More
- Identify the benefits of building and managing strong and effective teams
- Develop team stratagem to enhance effort that go into making a team strong and effective
- Discover how to consistently maintain the strategies involved in successful team work, by adopting effective team processes
- To understand their own conflict management styles and how to adapt them.
- To understand how to develop effective and powerful ego-states for effective interpersonal communication transactions inter and intra teams.
- Begin to think of continuously evolving as a team into a better team through the ability to deliver performance of individuals and teams at noticeably higher levels.
- Apply the learning’s of the program to build confidence and trust in one another to be able to handle all team issues in a professional manner.
4) STRESS MANAGEMENT
- Key Learning Points
- Apply practical skills for stress management
- Discover how to interrupt the stress cycle
- Understand the effects of chronic stress on daily function
- Establish reasonable boundaries in difficult situations
- Choose healthy coping strategies
5) CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Conflict Management
- Levels of Conflict
- Loss due to conflict
- How to handle Conflict
HR Remedy India is a Pune based HR Consulting , Manpower Recruitment and Practical Training firm with an aim to provide value aided service to employers with in-depth understanding of their requirements. We are working as a perfect bridge between employer and employee to fulfill their needs by placing a best suitable at place. We work for Employer as well as Employee to meet their HR functional need.
Our core philosophy is to establish stable, long term relationship with our clients , Customers by delivering high quality services. We are having dedicated teams for each client organization. With right combination of people, process, knowledge sharing and technology we provide cutting edge, outsourcing solutions; thereby ensuring significant cost saving in long term.
Get and retain quality client have always been one of the success key of any organization. We do not solely rely on the commercial databases but have strong alternate channels to get referrals. We have career guidance program which we offer complimentary to individuals.
Our process of careful evaluation tests, candidates on their technical proficiency, soft skills, fit to a company team’s culture, and willingness , time frame for finding a new position. In today’s rapidly changing environment, we are committed to providing quality and efficiency in a confidential and knowledgeable manner to each and every candidate and client. ...