This Sdlinc comprehensive course systematically helps skills development and practical implementation knowledge in QA / QC Discipline inline with international standards including Correct Usage / Preparation of ITP’s QCP’s , stage wise inspection of QA / QC activities and Implementing, Monitoring, Witnessing, establishing of Project Quality Plan for any projects. This certification course is designed and developed by Sdlinc.
This Sdlinc comprehensive course covers in depth quality requirements in various sectors / industries including - Aeronautic, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Refinery, Power Plant, Automobile, Civil Construction Projects Heavy, Fabrication Industries Manufacturing Industries etc.Course Syllabus
- Module – 1 Roles and Responsibilities of Painting Inspector
- Module - 2 Terms & Definitions
- Module – 3 Painting Imperfections
- Module – 4 Painting Properties and Destructive Testing
- Module – 5 Preparation of Painting procedures – PPS/PQR
- Module – 6 Painter’s Qualification
- Module – 7 Coating Material Inspections
- Module – 8 International Codes and Standards
- Module – 9 Painting Symbols
- Module – 10 Manual Spray Painting
- Module – 11 CED
- Module – 12 Metal Spray Painting
- Module – 13 Surface preparation
- Module – 14 Painting Lab Test and Painting NDT Examinations
- Module – 15 Painting Repairs
- Module – 16 Painting Quality Control
- Module – 17 Paint Setting
- Module – 18 Painting Cutting Process
- Module – 19 Painting Welding Safety
- Module – 20 Practical Examinations on Painting
Benefits to delegates?
On completion of this Sdlinc training, participants will able to perform above Roles and Responsibilities more effectively.
Engineers, Functional Managers, HOD, Top and Middle Level Management Staff wants to do Supervisory and managerial roles.
Delegates/participants who thoroughly learned the Sdlinc Course and practiced will acquire above skill set able to:
Complete complex Management effectively with Minimal Resource Utilization
Identify any possible management discrepancies, Report and propose corrective action and Solutions.
Continually volunteer him/her to achieve Company Metrics Continual Improvement and Enhanced overall OEE.
Sdlinc Practical’s, Sdlinc Power point presentations and Sdlinc handouts as applicable
Sdlinc Case studies, Sdlinc group exercises, On the Job Tips, Key points and discussions
Daily tests / reviews and feedback
Pass Mark- Minimum 80%, 50% to 79% will get lower Certification, below 50% to do Re Exam
An ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Institute for Design & Development of Courses in QA/QC, QMS, IMS, HSE,Oil and GAS Piping Quality Engineering, Six Sigma, NDT, Welding Inspection, EPC, Third Party Inspection, related Training, Examination and Certification. (Note: Employability Skill Certificate Issued by International ISO 9001 Compliance Educational Academy and Job Skill Card will be awarded to the candidate after successful completion of training course & examination.)